Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do you have to be to attend GOYA Winter Camp?
- Where is GOYA Winter Camp?
- When is GOYA Winter Camp?
- When should campers arrive and depart GOYA Winter camp?
Campers should be picked up at 11:30 am Monday, February th.
- What is included in GOYA Winter Camp?
Saturday will be spent at camp participating in services, sessions and activities.
Sunday there will be Liturgy and an off-site trip to Pat's Peak Mountain for skiing, snowboarding, tubing and a dance in our reserved section of the lodge.
- How much does GOYA Winter Camp cost?
This covers all mentioned activities, as well as a lift ticket or tubing ticket, rentals at the mountain.
- Where will my camper stay at Winter Camp?
- Will my camper need extra spending money?
A meal will be provided by us at the mountain, however campers do enjoy purchasing extra snacks during the day.
- Does my child have to know how to ski or snowboard to go to GOYA Winter Camp?
- Does my child need to have their own equipment to ski or snowboard?
- Are campers permitted to have cell phones or other electronic devices at camp?