Frequently Asked Questions
- What information do I need to know before my child arrives at camp?
- How old do you have to be to attend Metropolis of Boston Camp?
- Where is the Metropolis of Boston Summer Camp?
- How much does a session of camp cost?
Early Bird Registration: February 21st - March 25th costs $545 per camper.
Regular Registration: March 26th - June 15th costs $595 per camper.
There is a $200 down payment to reserve a spot.
- When is MBC Soccer Camp?
Click here for more information!
- Is financial assistance available for Summer Camp?
- What do I do if a week of camp is sold out?
The wait list is first come first serve. Once a participant cancels, you will be contacted.
The wait list is not a guarantee, so we do strongly suggest you consider signing up for a different week.
- What should I pack?
- When should campers arrive and depart Summer Camp?
Camper check-out is after Liturgy & Brunch at 11:30am on the Sunday of the session.
Parents are invited to attend both Liturgy & Brunch on Sunday. Liturgy begins at 9am.
- Will my camper need extra spending money?
Camp store money is collected at check in and we will keep an account balance throughout the session.
Any unused money will be returned to the camper at the end of the session
Camp store sells MBC apparel and snacks that can be purchased at various times throughout the week.
- Are campers permitted to have cell phones or other electronic devices at camp?
Any electronic devices brought to camp will be collected by staff members.
Campers are encouraged to leave devices at home.
- How do parents communicate with campers while they are at camp?
Address mail to 329 Camp Merrimac Road, Contoocook, NH 03229.
You can also email campers directly to email@example.com and we will print and deliver!
- Is there a dress code?
At camp, we follow a "fingertip length" rule for shorts, skirts, and dresses.
Modest one-piece bathing suits (no cutouts) for girls, and fingertip length swim trunks for boys are required.
- Does my child have to speak Greek to come to camp?
We do have a program called Greek Music & Culture where we teach our campers about the traditions of our Hellenic heritage.