- How old do you have to be to attend Metropolis of Boston Camp?
- Where is the Metropolis of Boston Summer Camp?
- How much does a session of camp cost?
Early Bird Registration: March 15th - April 15th costs $545 per camper.
Regular Registration: April 16th- May 31st costs $595 per camper.
Late Registration: June 1st - End of Summer costs $645 per camper.
There is a $150 down payment to reserve a spot.
Click here to register now!
- When is MBC Soccer Camp?
Click here for more information!
- Are scholarships available for Summer Camp?
- What do I do if a week of camp is sold out?
The wait list is first come first serve. Once a participant cancels, you will be contacted.
The wait list is not a guarantee, so we do strongly suggest you consider signing up for a different week.
- When should campers arrive and depart Summer Camp?
Camper check-out is after Liturgy & Brunch at 11:30am on the Sunday of the session.
Parents are invited to attend both Liturgy & Brunch on Sunday. Liturgy begins at 9am.
- Will my camper need extra spending money?
Camp store money is collected at check in and we will keep an account balance throughout the session.
Any unused money will be returned to the camper at the end of the session
Camp store sells MBC apparel and snacks that can be purchased at various times throughout the week.
- Are campers permitted to have cell phones or other electronic devices at camp?
Any electronic devices brought to camp will be collected by staff members.
Campers are encouraged to leave devices at home.
- How do parents communicate with campers while they are at camp?
Address mail to 329 Camp Merrimac Road, Contoocook, NH 03229.
You can also email campers directly to email@example.com & we will print and deliver!
- Is there a dress code?
At camp, we follow a "fingertip length" rule for shorts, skirts, and dresses.
Modest one-piece bathing suits (no cutouts) for girls, and fingertip length swim trunks for boys are required.
- Does my child have to speak Greek to come to camp?
We do have a program called Greek Music & Culture where we teach our campers about the traditions of our Hellenic heritage.